Looks like a product of Global Warming to me Wahoo...
By the way, I think my home town of Kingsport set a record low sunday or monday night earlier this week, clearly a product of Global Warming, heck thats all I can think would cause it...
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Looks like a product of Global Warming to me Wahoo...
By the way, I think my home town of Kingsport set a record low sunday or monday night earlier this week, clearly a product of Global Warming, heck thats all I can think would cause it...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
yea, it's crazy not to believe the world is getting warmer as we set record lows...
I mean seriously, the coldest night since the area was settled in the 1800's, and Gore is tellin me it's warmer than ever...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
i saw something in the paper in louisville this weekend that they had a blizzard in the dakotas friday
its [censored] may.......a blizzard in may???
i hope they were talking about a new DQ that opened.........because clearly a blizzard and record cold temps in may is a clear sign of global warming being alive and well
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I'm sorry, but this may be the craziest thing yet.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...armingatdinner
I thought eating beef cut down on flatulence and therefore helped global warming.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
this just shows how [censored] truly stupid these people are
im one argument they say that this "global warming" is responsible for killing animals and fish in colder areas like alaska........but now they encourage eating more of such animals from local areas
if the point of trying to prevent "global warming" is to help save the environment that some of these animals and fish live in.......wouldnt we also want to avoid eating them so that they can truly reap the benefits of the efforts of gore and his ilk?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I don't care how warm it gets...I'm not gonna stop eating red meat. Some of the things that people suggest others do to stop global warming borders on fascism.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
fascism?
try retardation
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks